Please note these are the standard weight Go Go Bags, larger sized, for around age 2 - 4 years. Smaller sized, suitable for 0-2 years, available here.
These Go Go bags come in a range of prints and muted colour options. These would make a well loved addition to your little one's bed time routine or are perfect as a gift for that new parent / bub in your world. Each is delivered in a travel drawstring bag.
All the important details:
A Merino Kids Go Go bag is one of the best baby investments you will make. Using a combination of natural Merino fibres (lining) and 100% certified organic cotton (outer), the sleeping bag is gentle on baby’s skin. With the added benefit of regulating baby’s temperature while the room temperature fluctuates, this beautiful baby sleeping bag offers parents the greatest gift: peace of mind.
Why? Overheating is a SIDs risk. By regulating the temperature of the wearer, merino fabric helps to minimise this. It also means sheets and blankets can be kept out of the cot as they are not required.
Merino sleeping bags offer more value for money than any other bag on the market as they:
- fit baby for longer. Only one bag is needed from 0-2 years; a second bag from 2 to 4 years.
- can be used for most of the year: the approved temperature range is 18-30°C. You simply adjust baby’s pjs to suit the temperature. The lower the temp, the more layers baby will need.
No other sleeping bag on the market offers so much.
Why buy a Merino Kids “Go Go” Baby Sleeping Bag?
- Travel friendly: bag has opening for baby car seat harness
- Natural fibres: merino and 100% cotton
- Merino regulates baby’s temperature
- Low Fire Risk
- No need to upgrade constantly for baby’s sizing