The Winter Weight Merino Kids Go Go Sleeping Bag at a glance:
The Winter Weight Go Go Bag™ provides more warmth on those cooler nights with it's luxurious 3 layer design - 100% superfine merino lining, 100% organic certified cotton wadding, 100% organic certified cotton fleece. The design and fibres help to regulate your babies temperature through their sleep, even as the room temperature fluctuates. This is the warmest of the Go Go Bag range and is suitable for temperatures ranging from 14 to 18'C.
The bag comes packaged in a drawstring travel bag.
All the rest of the info :)
The International award winning Go Go Bag™ is a 100% natural baby sleep bag designed for your baby and toddler’s safety & comfort. We use only the finest merino & 100% cotton. Merino fibres help regulate your babies temperature throughout their sleep. It breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture away from baby’s skin in warm conditions and insulating in cooler conditions.
The Go Go Bag™ has many benefits including;
- Prevents your baby from waking after wriggling out of their blankets.
- Keeps your baby at a safe and comfortable temperature throughout the night which means you can use merino all year round with out the risk of overheating.
- Merino fleece regulates temperature by removing heat and moisture away from the body and in cool conditions (between four and six in the morning) it insulates.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep so will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Safely used by children with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin.
- We only use natural fibres, superfine merino and 100% cotton.
- Low Fire Risk - passed rigorous fire safety testing.
- It can be taken anywhere with it's unique vent function so that you can simply transfer from car seat or buggy into their cot or bed.
Why use a sleeping bag?
Using the Go Go Bag™ will prevent your baby from waking due to a drop in temperature after wriggling out of their blankets and getting tangled in their sheets.
Why use merino vs synthetic?
Merino generates heat using any moisture to regulate temperature. If your baby’s skin is moist, merino removes it, releasing it into the atmosphere, thereby keeping your baby warm and dry. Synthetic, on the other hand, may appear to be warm, however garments that contain synthetic don’t breathe, making it more likely for your baby to perspire. This creates a moist environment, which leads to a chill zone next to your baby’s skin. Bacteria are more likely to survive in these conditions.
Why use a Go Go Bag?
The Go Go Bag™ is a sleeping bag designed specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% natural fibres – superfine merino wool & 100% organic cotton. It can be taken anywhere, allowing your child to be easily transferred from a car seat or buggy into their cot or bed. It is safe for your child and amazingly practical. A popular alternative to sheets & blankets, the Go Go Bag™ has passed vigorous fire safety tests and are all labeled LOW FIRE RISK.
Do I need more than one Go Go Bag?
We strongly recommend the rotation of two sleeping bags – over a six-month period most children sleep on average 3,000 hours and rotating two bags enables you to get the most out of your Go Go Bags . Your Go Go Bag™ is made from all natural fibres and contains no polyesters so please follow washing instructions carefully.
What other bedding do I use with my Go Go Bag?
Use only a flat or fitted bottom sheet on the bassinet/cot/bed and place your baby in the Go Go Bag™. This will prevent them waking up, getting out or tangled up in bedding. It is not necessary to use blankets, top sheets or duvets when using the Go Go Bag™.
How do I care for my Go Go Bag™?
Go Go Bags are extremely easy to care for. Due to the fact that Go Go Bags are 100% natural, it is very important that you follow the machine washing instructions found inside the garment carefully.