These sleeping bags are fantastic value for money. They are not sized so Baby can use it from 0 to 2 years. With sized sleeping bags you would need to buy 5 sleeping bags across the same age range.
Free Shipping on Merino Kids products
Should I buy standard weight or duvet weight?
- Standard weight is designed for temperatures that are between 18 and 27˙C
- Duvet weight is designed for temperatures that are below 20˙C
The duvet weight Go Go Bag™ provide more warmth on those cooler nights with a 100% organic cotton fleece outer and a 100% superfine merino lining to help regulate your babies temperature through their sleep. Suitable for 20⁰C and below. The Go Go Bag™ is a 100% natural baby sleeping bag that helps prevent your baby waking in the night!
- We only use natural fibres, superfine merino and 100% cotton.
- Merino helps regulate your baby's temperature, which means you can use merino all year round with out the risk of overheating.
- The standard weight merino Go Go Bag™ is recommended for use in room temperatures between 18-30ºC.
- You do not need to use sheets or blankets.
- Low Fire Risk - passed rigorous fire safety testing.
- It can be taken anywhere with it's unique vent function so that you can simply transfer from car seat or buggy into their cot or bed.
The International award winning Go Go Bag™ is a 100% natural baby sleep bag designed for your baby and toddler’s safety & comfort. We use only the finest merino & 100% cotton. Merino fibres help regulate your babies temperature throughout their sleep. It breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture away from baby’s skin in warm conditions and insulating in cooler conditions.
Why use a sleeping bag? - Using the Go Go Bag™ will prevent your baby from waking due to a drop in temperature after wriggling out of their blankets and getting tangled in their sheets.
Why use merino vs synthetic? - Merino generates heat using any moisture to regulate temperature. If your baby’s skin is moist, merino removes it, releasing it into the atmosphere, thereby keeping your baby warm and dry. Synthetic, on the other hand, may appear to be warm, however garments that contain synthetic don’t breathe, making it more likely for your baby to perspire. This creates a moist environment, which leads to a chill zone next to your baby’s skin. Bacteria are more likely to survive in these conditions.
Why use a Go Go Bag? - The Go Go Bag™ is a sleeping bag designed specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% natural fibres – superfine merino wool & 100% cotton. It can be taken anywhere, allowing your child to be easily transferred from a car seat or buggy into their cot or bed. It is safe for your child and amazingly practical. A popular alternative to sheets & blankets, the Go Go Bag™ has passed vigorous fire safety tests and are all labeled LOW FIRE RISK.
The Go Go Bag™ has many benefits including;
- Prevents your baby from waking after wriggling out of their blankets.
- Keeps your baby at a safe and comfortable temperature throughout the night.
- Merino regulates temperature by removing heat and moisture away from the body and in cool conditions (between four and six in the morning) it insulates.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep so will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Safely used by children with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin.
Do I need more than one Go Go Bag? - We strongly recommend the rotation of two sleeping bags – over a six-month period most children sleep on average 3,000 hours and rotating two bags enables you to get the most out of your Go Go Bag™ . Your Go Go Bag™ is made from all natural fibres and contains no polyesters so please follow washing instructions carefully.
When should I start putting my baby in a Go Go Bag? - Your baby can go into a Go Go Bag™ from newborn up until 4 years of age. For the first three months, you may wish to use the dome adjustment system under the arms. When using a Go Go Bag™ we advise a minimum weight of 3.2kgs/7lbs.
How do I put on my Go Go Bag? - Simply unzip the bag, undo the shoulder domes, and lay baby on top of bag. Insert arm through armhole, and dome up the second shoulder. Zip bag up, and ensure that baby is sitting comfortably inside the bag before laying baby to sleep.
What other bedding do I use with my Go Go Bag? - Use only a flat or fitted bottom sheet on the bassinet/cot/bed and place your baby in the Go Go Bag™. This will prevent them waking up, getting out or tangled up in bedding. It is not necessary to use blankets, top sheets or duvets when using the Go Go Bag™.
Go Go Bags don’t have sleeves – won’t my child get cold? - This is to ensure air circulation, Babies sleeping under traditional blankets rarely sleep with their arms inside the covers. We recommend layering garments to ensure your child is perfectly adapted to their environment. The best way to measure your babies temperature is to check behind their neck. So long as the core temperature is okay, arms and hands can be cooler due to poor circulation in the first 12 months.
What is a TOG rating? - The British "TOG" value is the international standard measurement of all blankets' thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm). The TOG rating describes the warmth or 'Thermal Resistance' of a fabric, and is widely used in the UK to describe warmth levels of duvets and sleeping bags.
Why don’t Go Go Bags have a TOG rating? - Because Go Go Bags are made from 100% natural fibres, and regulate your baby’s temperature, they do not require a Tog Rating.